· Environmental changes accompanying the drop in the Dead Sea's level
· Enhancing multi disciplinal studies for choosing the best solution for Dead Sea crisis
· Nature and heritage in the Dead Sea region
· Sinkholes development routine follow-up survey
· Dead Sea polity in the Early Bronze Age 2-3: landscape, society, economy and foreign relations.
· Dead Sea caves: geology, palaeo-environment, archaeology, and tourism.
· The influence of environmental factors on sinkholes rate of development, shape and proportions, location and patterns of distribution.
1. Wachs, D., Raz, E., and Shtivelman, v., 1999, Study of sinkholes formation along the Dead Sea shores, Interim Report (in Hebrew), Geological Survey of Israel, Jerusalem.
2. Raz, E., 2000, Study of sinkholes formation along the Dead Sea short, second report (in Hebrew), GSI/31/2000, Geological Survey of Israel, Jerusalem
3. Wachs, D., Yechieli, Y., Shtivelman, v., Itamar, A., Baer, G., Goldman, M., Raz, E., Rybekov, M., and Shutner, U., 2000, Formation of sinkholes along the Dead Sea shore / Summary of findings of the first stage of research, report (in Hebrew), GSI/41/2000, Geological Survey of Israel, Jerusalem.
4. Frumkin a., and Raz E., 2001, Collapse and subsidence associated with salt karstification along the Dead Sea, Carbonates and Evaporites, vol. 16 no. 2, 2001 pp. 117-130.
5. Raz, E., Raz,T., and Uchitel, A., 2001, Sela - The Rock of Edom (in Hebrew), Cathedra vol. 101, pp 19-38.
6. Abelson, M., Baer, G., Shtivelman, V., Wachs, D., Raz, E., Crouvi, O., Kurzon, I. and Yechieli, Y., 2003, Collapse- sinkholes and radar interfferometry reveal neotectonics concealed within the Dead Sea basin. Geophysical Research Letters, 30 (10), 1545, 52, pp 1-4.
7. Yechieli, Y., Wachs, D., Abelson, M., Crouvi, O., Shtivelman, v., Raz, E., and Baer, G., 2003, Formation of sinkholes along the shore of the Dead Sea / Summary of the first stage of investigation, GSI Current Researches I vol. 13, pp.1– 6.
8. Abelson, M., Baer, G., Shtivelman, V., Raz, E., Crouvi, O., Wachs, D., Yechieli, Y., (in print), Do hazardous sinkholes reveal a buried tectonic fabric within the Dead Sea rift?
9. Raz, E., and Frumkin, R., 2006, The natural and human environment, in: Setting the Policy Agenda for the Future of the Dead Sea; ed. Idelman, A., and Cohen, G., Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of National Infrastructure and the Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies.
10. Raz, E., Is the Red Sea – Dead Sea Conduit the right solution for the Dead Sea crisis?, Dead Sea NATO book (in preparation).